Community Well-being and Development
Fabretto creates safe and healthy communities so that children and families can prosper. Parents, teachers, and students learn about important ways to prevent illnesses and improve health and hygienic conditions in their homes and communities. Fabretto also supports local projects that improve water systems and school infrastructure.
- Spread knowledge of public health through parent and community workshops on preventative health, oral hygiene, water treatment, waste management, and environmental issues
- Unite groups of students and community members for to promote wellness through activities such as health awareness campaigns, community clean ups, and more
- Mobilize communities to improve quality of life by executing projects such as expanding classrooms, fixing water systems, or repairing school facilities
- Treat common illnesses, such as parasites, with the support of local doctors
- Bring care to students with special health needs and medical challenges