Sponsor a Child
Set Your Payment Preferences
MONTHLY FREQUENCY - $30
For more information about a recurring annual commitment, please contact us.
Child Sponsorship Program
Change a life through Child Sponsorship! As a child sponsor, you can fight poverty in Honduras while creating a lasting connection with a child. For just over $1 a day, child sponsors provide an underprivileged child quality education, nutrition, and a supportive community.
Please contact us for more information about a recurring annual commitment.
Prefer to make an annual recurring donation or fund via direct debit? Please contact us.
Sponsoring A Child In Honduras
Fabretto is launching a Child Sponsorship program in Honduras to empower underserved children through education. Building upon over 20 years of experience running a Child Sponsorship program in Nicaragua, we are partnering with the local nonprofit ACOES Honduras to help children access education and nutrition services, while working together to improve education quality in rural Honduras. Join us and sponsor a child in Honduras today!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is my donation fully tax deductible? Yes! Fabretto is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization in the U.S.
- How can I communicate with my sponsored child? You are encouraged to write letters to your sponsored child throughout the year, or we’d be happy to help you plan your visit to Honduras.
- How is this program different from the program in Nicaragua? In Nicaragua, Fabretto ran its own education centers. In Honduras, we are partnering with ACOES to run programs on the ground, supported by our team, including an in-country sponsorship liaison to ensure program quality.
- How much of my donation goes to work in Honduras? 90% of your donation goes directly to programs. The remainder funds monitoring, sponsor communication, and administration.
- I have more questions that aren’t answered here. Please don’t hesitate to contact us by email at [email protected] or phone at (703) 525-8716.