5-12-17 | Press
Did you know that there are approximately 3 million NGOs based in North America?
Last month, Fabretto had the honor of being listed as one of the 25 Must-Follow NGOs in North America by OnGood, an organization working to help NGOs raise awareness about the good that they do. OnGood looked at thousands of organizations using the internet for social good before coming up with their top 25.
Thank you, OnGood for the recognition!
Fabretto’s mission is to empower underserved children and their families in Nicaragua to reach their full potential, improve their livelihoods, and take advantage of economic opportunity through education.
Check out the other NGOs who made it to OnGood’s Top 25
- Aldeas Infantiles SOS – Ciudad de Mexico, Mexico
- Alaska Wilderness League – Anchorage, Alaska
- Alley Cat Allies – Bethesda, Maryland
- Asociación Interamericana para la Defensa del Ambiente – Ciudad de Mexico, Mexico
- Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society – Ottawa, Ontario
- Everytown for Gun Safety – New York, New York
- Electronic Frontier Foundation – San Francisco, California
- Food Tank – New Orleans, Louisiana
- Give and Surf – Bocas del Toro Panama
- Global Zero – Washington, D.C.
- Lambi Fund of Haiti – Port-au-Prince, Hait
- Imagine Canada – Toronto, Ontario
- Mayan Families – Panajachel, Guatemala
- National Museum of African American History & Culture – Washington, D.C.
- Polar Bears International – Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Random Act of Kindness Foundation – Denver, Colorado
- Room to Read – San Francisco, California
- She Should Run – Washington, D.C.
- Sloth Sanctuary – Limon Province, Costa Rica
- Southern Poverty Law Center – Montgomery, Alabama
- UNICEF Cuba – Ciudad de la Habana, Cuba
- Union of Concerned Scientists – Cambridge, Massachusetts
- World Monuments Fund – New York, New York
- YWCA Canada – Toronto, Ontario